Sunday, December 24, 2006

miss me blind...


i still can't believe the fact that i am not coming home for christmas this year.

and this will be the first time ever. oh, well, everything has a first time; and more often than not, first times are painful, sometimes, tainted with droplets of blood ha ha ha!

i also had my very first birthday away from home.

i missed summer. i missed all the birthdays and the parties. even my sister's 18th (oh, that was last year). and my bestfriend's 28th.

this morning, when i woke up, feeling the chilly breeze of december in northern thailand (yes, it's unconventionally chilly here at this time of the year-im grateful to the cold spell in China he he he), i asked myself why did i have to miss all those things?

and why do i have to miss christmas (for the very first time ever) for some Hs (as opposed to the American Gs--because that's just the much I get for being away for christmas)?

i couldn't answer my own question.

can someone tell me why?

Happy Christmas and a More Prosperous and Fabulous New Year to all of you!

PS: missing christmas does not mean i'm missing new year, ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home