Saturday, January 14, 2006

wealth and babbling


you see, you have been meeting a lot of people and buying them drinks at the bar or from that real yummy-looking barrista at your favorite starbucks kiosk, and chatting them wildly like there's not a piece of you you can't share, and where's the punch there?

and you see, again, that you can't deny me that you have been wanting this thing that you do for a longer time that i have thought, but can i accuse you of something that i myself would like to know first-hand from you right now? what right do i clench?

for more what i see, i think i see a lot of deviance from how you have been behaving lately. make myself a fool sometimes, but you can't fool me with those uncunny jokes that you throw. and i know, that you see, i am not making any sense right now. just babbling ang babbling until my mouth bubbles up and my nose bleeds ferociously.

and then again, what do i make out of this? nothing, just being a friend to you means more wealth to me than making a living out of somebody else's wealth.

now that's what i call sentimental babbling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home