Saturday, May 13, 2006

catch your wave (and your glare)


between the sand, the sea and the sun...

there was I...

unbelievably pathetic.

hahaha! notice how my photog-gurl failed to capture my idea of holding the sun in my hands.

but definitely, these first few hours that we spent along the shores of the gayest beach in pattaya--jomtien beach (they actually call it the GAY BEACH, yeah)--were the most fun we had.

i'll tell you more about this one-day-fashion-show trip in the next few blogs.

but of course, those would have to be on top of this entry, you.... whatever!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:03:00 PM, Blogger kurama minamino said...

i will do my best to improve the site. thanks a lot !!!

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 11:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home