Friday, May 19, 2006

palette


i love the sky, i love the sunset, i love the sea, i love it when i am feeling free!

and there's a rhyme!

when chance put the sunset and the sea together, i can't resist grabbing my camera and take this everyday-but-not-always-everyday-this-beautiful event we call sunset.

it takes a great deal of patience and a large sum of luck to see sunsets on their prettiest poses; and this one's not an exception. given the fact that this was taken aboard a boat on an otherwise drizzly day on our way to an island i have never been before--railay (just off phuket).

and yeah, i cannot say this is the best of my shots or a better shot than anybody else's...

but hey, Muder Nature always snaps her finger and say: "I'm hugging your camera now... take a picture of me..."

wouldn't you heed?

2 Comments:

At Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 11:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home