Monday, January 16, 2006

chickens and butterflies


janet said "i'm afraid i'm starting to feel what i say i would not do...". it was one of those sticky-rice-like-memorable first lines i would never forget--just like this thai style sticky rice i'm battling in this rustic mediocre hotel.

but when was the last time i really said no to something i would not try? hey, spare me those thoughts of sexual innuendoes right now. i'm just not in the mood to hit that track as yet. for all those 2.6 decades i have been breathing, i haven't really said NO for anything i might be able to learn and experience. well, there are times when all those chickens come strutting down my nerves for something that may be so new to me. then those butterflies come flying by... then my thoughts will sing 'what might have been' a-la lou pardini... what if, i do not try and have not seen how will it look and feel like?

it's like that john cussack-kate beckinsale film serendipity when both of them said "what if i never find out who he/she was and was there love, and spend the rest of my life wondering?"and all the sense that i would like to make at the beginning of this entry all fades out, hehehehe... im wandering and wandering again. naaah, just my thoughts, i guess.

i'm afraid i'm starting to feel boredom and loneliness in this kind of life i am right now, when i said i would not feel that... ever!

i guess i'll have to hold my bars properly now and try not sinking the wooden boat im in... hey, hold that bar for me too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home