Sunday, May 21, 2006

fractal


i have always been fascinated with the patterns in nature. those patterns that you see as magical transformations of what they are really made of.

well, that picture above may not be a typical example of a fractal as you may see. but nature has made a great deal of artistry and worksmanship to show that there is indeed a truly efficient and untiring hand that moulds everything from a drawing plan to execution.

i just love taking pictures of how Muder Nature depicts her assets. and yeah, since i cannot create a thing of my own (as i am just a demi-god, hahahaha), i can content myself to just seeing things through my beautiful eyes and my cunning lens.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 11:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:34:00 PM, Blogger southdude said...

I've always believed in that invisible hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home