Saturday, October 14, 2006

ooops and the news!


gosh! i miss 360! i miss blogspot! i miss everything! i miss you all!

i am miss missing-everything-right-now!

well, i have to tell you the latest bits about myself:

1) lost 4 pounds during my 3-week stay in manila

2) gained 1 pound during my 1-week stay in tokyo

3) addicted to grey's anatomy

4) finished the whole 2 seasons of summerland

5) i am now back in bangkok

6) i was chased and lashed by the same tropical depression in three countries (philippines, japan and thailand) in just a matter of days

7) my father is in the hospital right now due to complications of his liver disease, but he is doing better right now. got so worried. (hey, your prayers for his quick recovery will be a real plus! thanks!)

8) i sashayed in tokyo disneyland and had fun amidst the rains

9) right now, i am trying to organize every single detail of work on my desk (this is exhausting).

10) applying for a thai visa is more exhausting!



see you in a heartbeat for more blow-by-blow accounts of my blow sessions (oops!)--i mean the wind blowing away my umbrella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home