Sunday, May 21, 2006

drunkyard


never have i been so drunk in such a long time!!!

we were in railay island that night and i told my friends that i wanted to get soooooo drunk. after a loooooong dinner, we managed to hop into this bar called "The Bamboo Bar" ( and yeah, everything, except the vials and the glasses, were all made of bamboo) where we had a really looooong night of booze overflowing.

this bartender, who, by the way, owns the place and served as bartender in Dusit Laguna in Phuket, made my drinks so damn good i can't resist taking one after the other. that Similian Sour he fixed me was way way way better than any drink that i have ever gulped in my entire gay life.

whew! i could even smell my own breath after i throw each one out of my chest because it really was overpowering!

after five or six Similians (i can count after six), we tried to look for another place to crash in. beachcombing Caucasians and delicious Singaporean guys were marching to the far end of the island to a party at "The Last Bar". we were enticed, of course, considering those Singaporean Nude-dels were so oooommmp, mouth-watering...

but the party's dead. and the place, nevermind.

we went back to the Bamboo and saw that this bartender was having his 8th beer for the night. yeah, he told me, he's working and drinking at the same time. what a role model!

he made me taste his latest fix--Smash! this Smash! has everything in it (name any alcohol that you know) and papaya juice... and man, it was orgasmic!

i ordered for one--and he gave me a really big jug-sized glass to indulge in. i looooooved it to the last drop. and there was i, dancing, mimicking, climbing a coconut tree and mistaking a monkey for a dog---all because i was drunk (or so i think).

and i ordered for another one.

but, lookie lookie around--those two guys lounging behind us were cuties. my guy friend told me to give them a drink so to start a conversation. and so, our friendly bartender fixed them something and the guys went straight beside me.

OMG! these 23-year-old Germans were soooooooooooooooo HOT! Pierre and Marcus were their names. beside me was Pierre, who can speak good English and he's the one i was gluing my eyes on.

we talked for a while and enjoyed a short company. because, because, this biatch friend of yours was way way way drunk on the drunkyard that he couldn't control myself anymore.

i went back to our hotel to... you know...

...call in the police out of my stomach.

sayang, sayang---those guys were so damn HOT.

but i can't imagine myself being with them with my... drunkenness thingie drifting on the bed.

what a shame!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:01:00 PM, Blogger kurama minamino said...

thank you very much!!! I really appreciate your visit here. please make it a habit :-) THANKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home