Saturday, February 03, 2007

what's your scene?


how i miss watching the sunset...

i have this penchant for sunset photography. i always take pictures of the magnificent orange-y colors that it makes whenever i have the 'moment' and wherever my bored and calloused feet take me.

i pick sunsets because im not a morning person when i'm on holidays, nor do i have the time (everyday, anyday) before going to work. i always rush in the morning. there's not enough time for me to revel on the same magnitude of glamour the sunrise brings.

... and yes, watching the sunset and taking steal-licious photos of it makes me feel so rustic and romantic inside... but watching those guys kick, pass and run for the ball while the sun goes down, makes me feel im being seduced! arrrgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home