Thursday, June 01, 2006

latter days


it has been a long time since i have felt this strong about a movie. and yeah, not even brokeback mountain brought me this close to this truly ecstatic feeling that i am feeling right now. this feeling throbs in me, robs me of my sanity, sweeps me off--right this very moment.

and maybe for a longer period of time...

it's 3:40 am and i have just seen the movie.

never before did something made me attempt to write about anything this hurriedly than this feeling right now--this movie really brought me to tears--and joy--and all that.

realistic, heartwarming, cruel (sometimes), heartbreaking, but resolutely wonderful--we call it, in layman's terms, LIFE--latter days has all that.

in countless moments of the movie, i was moved. well, that was an extreme understatement. i was blown!

i will not put much detail about the movie in here.

but i tell you--YOU MUST MUST MUST see it.

that's it.

and good morning!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:32:00 PM, Blogger southdude said...

Thanks for the recommendation! :-)

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 1:12:00 PM, Blogger kurama minamino said...

thanks. don;t miss it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home